Kim Lupo Memorial Gymnastics Meet


We traveled over 200+ miles of snowy, icy, wet, slushy, and greasy roads to get to Miss J's 4th meet of the season. I spent around eight hours stiffly hunched over steering wheel with tense shoulders and arms. I am thankful that the visibility was perfect and that didn't add to the driving stress.

The adventure was certainly worth the extra effort as we were present to watch Miss J's team take home 1st place and Miss J finish 6th place all around out of 47 gymnasts.





Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom  – (February 10, 2010 at 2:15 PM)  

How cute! Right there, I've already seen that your daughter has more balance than I do... so much for the 20 years of ballet training I have!!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Sonora  – (February 11, 2010 at 5:16 PM)  

Way to go! That is awesome! I'm glad you made it there ok.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP