Julie Ziegler Memorial Gymnastics Meet


We traveled across the state of North Dakota to attend the Julie Ziegler Memorial Gymnastics Meet at Bismarck Gymnastics Academy. We don't mind the travel, however. When we travel to Bismarck, or Mandan, we get a bonus, we get to visit my twin uncles and their families. We had a very nice time, and a big thank you goes out to Joel and Rhonda for hosting us for the weekend. Hopefully we didn't wear out our welcome because we will be attending a meet in Mandan next weekend!

Miss J had her best meet yet. She scored a 9.0 on floor, a 9.1 on beam, a 8.8 on bars and maintained her vault score of 8.2. This resulted in an all around score of 35.1, good enough for 5th place all around out of 50+ gymnasts. The RRVG team placed 2nd out of 10 teams. My apologies for the photo overload! Because of the configuration of the gym, I was able to use my favorite lens and got some great shots....I couldn't choose.








Shannon K.  – (February 23, 2010 at 9:30 PM)  

I am in awe every time I see pictures of her in action. You must be so proud. Were you in gymnastics too?

KJ  – (February 24, 2010 at 7:56 AM)  

Good, Lord, NO!! I wasn't a gymnast. My hubby and I have been involved in athletics all of our lives though and we have been curling competitively for quite a few years.

S.I.F.  – (February 26, 2010 at 12:41 AM)  

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are amazing and she looks so talented! I could never dream to pull off that kind of coordination!

Amy J  – (March 2, 2010 at 11:50 PM)  

I LOVE the pics! I have always had a great love of gymnastics. Watching them on the TV, that is. I simply don't have the coordination for that!

CaraBee  – (March 9, 2010 at 10:11 AM)  

Great shots! What a talented little girl you have there!

Hey, we'd like to feature you next Tuesday at BlogTrotting! Can you have a post ready?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP