Be my Valentine...


I remember the excitement of Valentine's Day as a child. Sitting down at the table to address my greetings to my classmates I'd anticipate the upcoming party at school. I remember the thrill of getting valentines that came with treats attached. I also remember the embarrassment of getting a valentine from the cute boy in class. (or was that really excitement?)

Miss J addressed her valentines the other night. She meticulously filled out each name tag with her best handwriting, sorted out the candy, and lined up the finished product. I silently observed this behavior and was quite amused. This fact I know is true........she is her mother's daughter!


Each year I have tried to create something unique for Miss J to hand out on Valentine's Day. This year her valentines were inspired by a concert ticket.



Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk

Unknown  – (February 12, 2010 at 12:42 PM)  

Aww! Those are precious! I want one of her Valentines!!

Frogmum  – (February 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM)  

Love that second shot of her :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP