Crowley's Winter Challenge


Meet numeral two down. 900+ miles traveled so far. Approximately 1660 miles left to travel this season for a grand total of 2575 miles. WOW! Just for the record, it is 2700 miles to Fairbanks, AK! (Yes, I looked it up. Yes, I'm a nerd like that!)

Miss J did well. Quite well considering that 2/3 of the 92 girls in her session were 11+ years old. Judging in this district is tough as well and Miss J scored higher than average. Bars in particular has become one of her strongest events as well as one of her favorites. We're always proud of her as long as she works hard and does her best.





Rachel  – (January 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM)  

I love these action shots! And especially how she's thinking about every detail - down to her fingers! :)

(My mom was a gymnast - Junior Olympics and coach - I think her ballet dancer daughter was somewhat of a disappointment, LOL)

Terrific shots!

Stacey  – (January 28, 2010 at 9:12 AM)  

Great shots. My 8 year old competed her first season this year and it was a ton of work. I will never complain about my son's football season again.

Shannon K.  – (January 28, 2010 at 9:34 PM)  

I think this is so amazing. How old was she when she started? Does she have Olympic sized dreams?

KJ  – (January 29, 2010 at 8:32 AM)  

She started when she was 2 1/2. She had way too much energy and needed somewhere to burn it!

Malika  – (January 29, 2010 at 10:00 AM)  

Wow! Great pics. I bet you are really proud of her. I agree with Rachel, she seems to have great attention to detail.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP