Introducing.......


The North Dakota Level 5 All Around Gold Medalist! Gym Dad and I couldn't be more proud!





225 girls competed this weekend in the North Dakota State Gymnastics Championships. It was a weekend full of excitement and celebration. After watching Miss J compete nearly every weekend this season you would think that I would have nerves of steel. That is certainly not the case, I wish it was, for my own sanity if for nothing else. I was a wreck. My mom was a wreck. Sister K was a wreck. Miss J, on the other hand, continually amazes me with her calm demeanor.

In her age bracket there were 17 gymnasts. The competition was very tight. Miss J scored her season's best on vault, bars and floor. On vault she scored at 8.925, her floor performance earned her a 9.2, on bars she scored a 8.9, and on beam she turned in a 8.6. This resulted in an all around score of 35.625. Enough to earn the gold medal and the State All Around Title. To top off the excitement, the Red River Valley Level 5 girls won the State Team Title. This was in credit to their hard work and dedication throughout the season! Way to go ladies!!
























Adrienne  – (March 29, 2010 at 2:56 PM)  

adorable and congrats to your little gal =)

Sheila (Bookjourney)  – (April 5, 2010 at 9:15 AM)  

Great pictures - how exciting! I seen you were another Minnesota Blogger so had to check out your blog :) I am in Brainerd Minnesota.

Sonora  – (April 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM)  

Wow! Congratulations! That is so impressive. I think it takes a special person to compete like that and stay calm. I don't think I could do it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP