Chillin'


I suppose it is about time for an update. After the gymnastics meet season ended we basically went into hibernation. It has been wonderful to take some time off from the weekly grind of traveling and have been chillin' at home. My house is actually clean and once the ground dries up, the garden should be ready for planting. We soon will be able to spend weekends at the lake enjoying the nice summer weather--provided that summer temperatures return to the area soon!

Our gymnastics club recently held a Mini Meet. A Mini Meet is an opportunity for gymnasts in the pre-competitive program to show off to mom and dad, grandma and grandpa, and the rest of the family what they've been learning throughout the season. Our current competitive gymnasts also get a chance to level up and perform new skill sets and routines. It is always entertaining to watch the three year olds perform!


S.I.F.  – (May 6, 2010 at 11:32 PM)  

I am just amazed by her form! Every time I see a new photo of her competing, I am reminded of my total lack of grace! You have got one talented little girl there lady!

MBC Scrapbooking  – (May 25, 2010 at 8:08 PM)  

Congratulations on your awesome daughter! I can barely make it across the monkey bars at the park- I have no idea how these kids can master the bars like they do!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP