Home Sweet Home...


This past weekend we were at home...at home for our club's Lucky Chance gymnastics meet. I realize from time to time, I've complained a little about the driving. I even recall making a comparison of our gymnastics travel to that of a road trip to Alaska. After all of that, I have to say that driving all over the state doesn't compare to having to host a home meet. Working topped with losing a hour of sleep to the time change, equals total exhaustion! I am still exhausted!

Miss J had another great meet. Even though she had quite the crowd to cheer her on, she was able to focus and do her best. She placed third all around out of 57 gymnasts and the team placed 2nd. They had a great time competing on their home turf!





Adrienne  – (March 18, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

Thanks for stoping by the blog...I love these pics you must be a proud momma she looks like a happy little gal

S.I.F.  – (March 24, 2010 at 12:59 AM)  

She just looks so STRONG! It's insane to me! Your little girl is like pure muscle! I am almost embarrassed of how uncordinated I am. You have got to be such a proud mama!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP