Vacation...........


I am officially back to work.....(collective groan).....Gym Dad is on vacation "at home" where I have him sufficiently busy for the rest of this week!  For a summer that has been unseasonably cool, we lucked out and had very nice weather.  We golfed three courses that I have not golfed since high school, had pitchers of margaritas at Compeneros in Dorset, and, well, just relaxed.  For the first time in years we had a vacation that didn't involve any gymnastics schedules, travel plans, or company.  It was wonderful!!  I felt so relaxed that I forgot to take many pictures....shame on me!  However, I did score some illusive photos of camera shy Mr. B, my cousin G's handsome little man.  As soon as I finish editing them, I will post them as I've promised G.




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP