G's B......

I attempted to capture some photos of my cousin G's son B.  He's not a shy boy, but when it comes to cameras he's, well...let's just say...resistant.  I had a devil of a time getting him to look at me. This was new for me as Miss J is used to me sticking the camera in her face.....she knows the drill....stop...look at me...pose....smile.  I did however, have some success.  This little boy is such a hoot!  What a personality....he's gonna break some hearts one day.  If you want to see another example, check out his most recent video!!!





Mr. B with his Grammy











B really had a thing for Miss J's flip flops!




This photo just makes me smile!!!


gina  – (August 1, 2009 at 3:04 PM)  

so cute! i am going to use the flip flop one in my bathroom!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP